Services for transgender people and their loved ones
- Help finding trans-positive general and specialty health care and social services.
- Information on options about gender transition.
- Information about best practices and standards of care, as well as client/patient rights.
- Peer counseling and support relating to gender identity, gender expression and life stresses.
- Support and information for family members, partners, friends, and other loved ones.
- Outreach to trans people working in the survival sex trade.
- Information about transgender community groups.
Services for care providers
- Training on transgender health and medical issues.
- Help in care planning for transgender clients and loved ones.
- Information about best practices and standards of care.
- Help with developing policies and procedures that are inclusive of transgender people.
- Information about transgender health research findings and what it means for practice.
- Joint program planning and research with non-profit community groups and government services.